Dear Madam/ Sir,
We have the pleasure to invite you to participate to the 1st Roundtable organised within the project Resources pilot centre for cross-border preservation of the aquatic biodiversity of Prut River MIS ETC 1150 on April 7th 2014.
The project is developed 2012-2015, with the financial support of the Joint Operational Programme Romania-Ukraine –Republic of Moldova by the “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University in partnership with the Institute of Zoology from the Academy of Sciences of Republic Moldova.
This 1st meeting will bring together all parties involved in the management, exploitation and valorisation of Prut River, in order to acknowledge the project results attained at this stage:
- Purchased research infrastructure
- Health and work security plan for scientific fishing
- Methodological guide for monitoring the structure of ichthyocoenoses
- Results related to Prut River investigation
- Identified risks due to anthropogenic actions or to natural hazards.
The detailed program of the Roundtable can be consulted here. Please send us the filled form of the registering sheet until February 28th 2014.
Mircea Nicuşor NICOARĂ, PhD